Video conferencing let's you connect to our classroom from around the country!
Join our virtual classroom using Zoom, the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing. SAVE time, travel and money while you enjoy a complete and interactive learning experience from the office or comfort of your own home.
IMPORTANT: To register for the virtual classroom experience, ensure you select the Video Conferencing ticket from the "Select Ticket Type" drop down box before you click on REGISTER NOW!
This 30 hour hands-on course, also known as blueprint reading, is designed to provide you with the essential skills to understand a complete set of drawings: architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and civil, through the basics of lines, symbols & abbreviations, used by architects and consultants, and their relationship to sections, details and specifications.
- Design process and the role of design professionals
- Building codes and bylaws
- Layout basics
- Architectural and consultant drawings and how they fit together
- Architectural scales
- Floor plans, sections and elevations
- Lines, symbols, notation & abbreviations
- Dimensions, finishes and details
- Understanding specifications
- Commercial and woodframe blueprints
- 5 CCA Gold Seal Credits
- 60 BC Housing CPD points, Formal