This course is intended for anyone who is new to, self-taught or has never used Microsoft Project and would like to learn how to use it as a tool to manage their projects.
- A general understanding of project management concepts
- Basic skills with Microsoft Windows
- Create a new project plan file and enter project information.
- Manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
- Determine Critical Path, Total Float and Free Float
- Manage resources for a project such as Labour
- Finalize a project plan by setting a Baseline
- Track progress using the Tracking Gantt Chart
Who should attend?
Anyone whose work involves planning and progressing the work: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Construction Managers, Superintendents, General Foremen, and Estimators of all levels will benefit from the workshop.
This course is for Contractors and Sub-Contractors in all segments of the Construction Industry.
Next Scheduled Date: March 13, 2024
- 1 - CCA Gold Seal Credit
- 7 - BC Housing CPD Points