This virtual instructor-led training course is delivered live and online in four-1/2 day sessions. It is designed for construction owners, managers, estimators and supervisors to improve their skills in leadership, management and supervision of staff. Learn to build a collaborative team culture in the office and on the job site!
Please plan to be fully engaged in the virtual classroom and clear your work schedule just as you would for an in-class program.
- Motivational theory and application
- Improving group performance
- Improving Individual performance
- Time management
- Stress management
- Substance abuse
- Appropriate discipline techniques
- Negotiating skills
- Conflict resolution
- Construction management systems
- September 20, 2021 - 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (PST)
- September 21, 2021 - 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (PST)
- September 22, 2021 - 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (PST)
- September 23, 2021 - 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (PST)
Please note the following:
- You will receive an email with easy to follow instructions on how to join the virtual classroom 48 hours prior to the course date.
- Your course manual and handouts will also be emailed to you in a PDF format. It is recommended that you print the handouts as these will be the exercises to be completed in class. You may also want to print the manual to follow along if you do not have a second screen.
- All students are encouraged to use the chat function to ask questions, as well as speaker and microphone during open session discussions.
- 5 CCA Gold Seal credits
- 15 BC Housing CPD points