With Revu’s intuitive measurement tools and customizable interface, we can turn your highlighters into a data-rich takeoff tool. This session will cover standard measurement tools and settings, various customization options, and the results in the Markups List.
- Introduction to Viewports
- Measurement Tips & Tricks
- Custom Estimating Tools
- Bitesize Bluebeam 1- Baseline Basics
Technology & Participation:
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended.
- You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
- Live, Online, Instructor-led training
- ZOOM invite link and course materials will be provided to you in advance of the course
This course is delivered in partnership with local construction associations.