Whether you’re tracking install progress or running a QA/QC final walk, this course was developed for design and construction professionals in both the office and jobsite looking for ways to build consistency, speed, and accuracy of data collection. Learn to create and place custom punch symbols, quickly embed images or videos, and create summary reports.
- Create and Place Punch Symbols to Denote Status or Deficiencies
- Embed Field Images or Videos to Clearly Show Site Conditions
- Generate Reports Integrated Directly with Document Markups
- See Industry Examples from Your Competitors
- Bitesize Bluebeam 1: Baseline Basics
Technology & Participation:
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended.
- You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
- Live, Online, Instructor-led training
- ZOOM invite link and course materials will be provided to youprior to the start of the course
This course is delivered in partnership with local construction associations.