80% of the people managing Construction Contracts do not read, do not understand or are not following the Construction Contract in place between the two organizations!!! This create problems for both the Contractor and the Subcontractor (and Sub-Subcontractor).
The Canadian Construction Association publishes standard documents for the Construction Industry. This is a workshop on the various CCA Sub-Contracts with an emphasis on the roles and responsibilities of the Contractor, the Sub-Contractor and the Sub-Sub Contractor.
- CCA-1 – Stipulated Price Subcontract
- CCA-19 – Stipulated Price Sub-Subcontract
- ACA Form A – Agreement between Contractor and Sub-Contractor
- ACA Form B – Agreement between Sub-Contractor and Sub-Subcontractor
- Guides covered by the course:
- CCA-51 – Guide to Calling Bids and Awarding Subcontracts
- CCA-53 – A Trade Contractors Guide & Checklist to Construction Contracts
Who should attend?
Anyone whose work is described in industry contracts: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Construction Managers, Superintendents and Estimators of all levels will benefit from the workshop.
This course is for Contractors and Sub-Contractors.