This 1/2 day course is intended for participants with a basic to intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word. Participants will gain efficiency in using some of Word’s features to create and manage professional looking documents.
- A basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word.
- Access to the Microsoft Word desktop APP is required for this course.
1. Review: Foundations
1.1. Document Basics - open, save, print
1.3. Ribbon/Quick Access Toolbar
2.4. Format Painter
2.5. Borders and Shading
2.9. Page Numbering
3. Proofing Tools
3.2. Find, Replace, & Go To
3.3. Spelling and Grammar
3.5. Navigation Pane
4. Tables, Charts and Graphics
4.2. Shapes and Icons
4.5. Text boxes
- Live and online, virtual instructor-led training
- 4-hour webinar-style workshop using the GotoTraining platform
- An invite link along with digital course materials will be emailed from the instructor prior to the training