Let's continue to work TOGETHER to prevent the spread of COVID-19!
To avoid gathering in groups and non-essential travel, please join our virtual classroom using GoToMeeting to enjoy an instructor led, complete and interactive learning experience, from the office or comfort of your own home.
This 2-day foundation instructor-led workshop, provides comprehensive training covering the skills required to create a project plan, identify tasks, assign resources to tasks, create a project calendar, and create custom reports to monitor progress using different views to track budgets, schedule, and task status.
You also learn how to create project plan templates that you can reuse on other projects and tasks, which significantly improves your organization’s efficiency. Students are provided with best practices along with plenty of real- life project management examples of their application all in a hand-on interactive format to enhance learning
- Create project plans and templates
- Define activities, costs, risks, and scope
- Assign resources and manage allocations
- Optimize plans to finish on time
- Track, record progress and record updates
- Gauge performance and identify problems
- Create a customized table, view, graphical indicator and report
- Link and manage multiple projects
- Morning – 20 min
- Lunch – 12:00 – 1:00PM
- Afternoon – 20 min
- 2 CCA Gold Seal credits
- 14 AIBC Non-core credits
- 16 BC Housing CPD points