This online course looks at how a respectful and inclusive workplace can benefit everyone by eliminating discrimination and harassment, and how everyone can create respect through inclusive communication, teamwork, and mentorship. This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce the learning.
- Understand industry expectations for respectful and inclusive workplaces.
- Know how to lead by example to help create a respectful and inclusive workplace.
- Know how to communicate more effectively with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances.
- Know how to include the perspectives of team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances into decision-making and problem-solving.
- Work more effectively in mentorship relationships with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances to transfer trade and workplace knowledge to the next generation.
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) and this course is available in both English and French.
Duration: 3 hours | $100.00 +GST
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.