SICA's 2020 Annual Report
On Wednesday, September 16th, SICA held it's first virtual Annual General Meeting. During the AGM SICA shared our latest Annual Report which covers the fiscal period between July 1, 2019, and June 30, 2020.
Read the full report here.
The 2020 Annual Report Includes:
- CEO Message
- Chair Message
- Finance & Audit Committee Report
- Governance & Nomination Committee Report
- Standards & Practices Committee Report
- BC Construction Association Report
- BCCA Employee Benefits Report
- Canadian Construction Association Report
- 2019 AGM Minutes
- Volunteer Recognition
- Member Anniversaries
SICA recognizes members who are celebrating membership anniversaries with SICA, members are honored for every five years of membership.
- Aarc-West Mechanical Insulation (2013) Inc.
- BDO Canada LLP (Vernon)
- Derochie Painting Ltd.
- GRM Sealants & Coatings Inc.
- Highmark Excavating Inc.
- Nor-Val Equipment Rentals Ltd.
- P236 Enterprises Ltd. DBA Advantage Insulation
- Plainsman Companies
- Powder Ventures Excavating Ltd.
- Sandale Utility Products
- West Edge Engineering Ltd.
- Advanced Powerlines Ltd.
- Argus Properties Ltd.
- Big Steel Box
- Bronag Contracting Ltd.
- Caliber Sport Systems
- Danmar Construction Ltd.
- Dependable Automatic Door & Gates Ltd.
- Kal Tire
- Kimberley Electric Ltd.
- Knox Fire Protection Inc.
- Mertion Excavating Ltd
- TKI Construction Ltd.
- Carrier Enterprise Canada, LP
- Elite Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd.
- Infracon Construction Inc.
- Jade Electric Ltd.
- Kootenay A-Plus Systems
- Marson Mechanical Ltd.
- Okanagan Plumbing & Gas Fitting Ltd
- Power Paving Ltd.
- Turn-Key Controls Ltd.
- Zap Welding
- Andrew Sheret Limited - Vernon
- Bennett Contracting Ltd.
- Bry-Mac Mechanical Ltd.
- Crowe MacKay LLP
- Heimann & Sons Masonry Inc
- Okanagan Audio Lab Ltd.
- PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc. - Kelowna
- Refrigerative Supply Ltd.
- T.A. Rendek & Associates Ltd.
- Trane - Kelowna
- Westland Insurance Group Ltd.
- Fulton & Company
- Glen McKillop & Associates Inc.
- Grayhawk Industries Ltd.
- Hil-Tech Contracting Limited
- Iconix Waterworks (Kamloops)
- Sunbelt Rentals of Canada
- Winter Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- BDO Canada LLP (Kelowna)
- Brentwood Enterprises Ltd.
- Iconix Waterworks (Kelowna)
- Mercury Steel Ltd.
- Acres Enterprises Ltd.
- Dawson Construction Ltd. - Kamloops
- Hub International Barton Insurance Brokers
- Lynx Brand Fence Products (2004) Inc.
- West Kootenay Mechanical 2001 Ltd.
- Western Roofing Master Roofers Ltd.
- Inland Glass & Aluminum Ltd.
Long Term Members 2022/2023
VRCA Awards of Excellence - Christman Plumbing & HeatingRead More
Farewell to our Education Admin and Hello to our new SICA staff 2022
MOTI and Infrastructure BC Seeking Interest From Qualified Firms For BC Highway Reinstatement Program RFQ
Prompt Payment Included in ‘Report on the Budget 2022 Consultation’
Regional Construction Associations Partner with BCCA Employee Benefit Trust to Provide Flu Shots for Industry
B.C. associations call on province to practice fair, transparent procurement
SICA announces 2020/2021 Industry Awards of Excellence Finalists
Kelowna Crane Incident Legacy Education Fund
Brooklyn Site Crane Accident Statement
Every Child Matters - Indigenous History Month
Latest Construction Industry Statistics Reveal Strength Despite Pandemic Challenges
BuildForce Canada releases annual 10-year forecast
SICA training courses prove practical and meaningful to students
Nomination Period Opens for SICA’s Industry Awards of Excellence
2019 Industry Awards of Excellence Winners
SICA announces 2019 Industry Awards of Excellence Finalists
Nominations sought for SICA’s Industry Awards of Excellence
50th Parallel Estate Winery Named Commercial Building Awards Winner
8th Annual Chair Dinner & Awards Celebrates Industry Leaders
Emil Anderson Construction Wins 2018 SICA Innovation Award
Record-tying number of Commercial Building Award Finalists
REPOST: Pattullo Procurement Strategy Takes BC Construction a Bridge Too Far
Response to the Province’s Community Benefits Agreement Announcement
As a Member you are a part of a collective voice, the SICA voice. Together, our voice is changing the construction community and helping your business grow through advocacy, networking events, affinity programs, direct business leads and more. Our voices promotes fairness, transparency and open communication in the construction industry. Join SICA to grow your business today and be a voice for our industry tomorrow.JOIN NOW