January 19th, 2021 @ 11am PST
The pandemic has undoubtedly put a far broader group of your employees at risk for mental health concerns than before. The impact in the coming months will be felt by your organization as ongoing mental health issues hurt productivity, and increase absence and disability costs.
And yet, employers are seeing that the mental health programs they have in place are not doing the job of effectively supporting employees and containing costs.
- Learn how to balance short-term decisions with long-term implications through targeted collaborations with the senior leadership team.
- Discover what knowledge and tools you need to create effective mental health programs for your people during these challenging times
- Learn about impact of employee mental health programs including best practices to create effective programs at your organization
- Gain insights on how to affect a sustained, organizational commitment and culture change.
- Get five quick tips for putting your people first and the business second.
Anthony Sam from MindBeacon Group, Canada’s leading digital mental health provider, will describe the critical principles your organization should embrace to truly help your employees protect, nurture and improve their mental health in the post-COVID reality.
Anthony is a Business Development Director at MindBeacon Group and is passionate about developing and supporting companies with their mental health strategy. Before joining MindBeacon, Anthony was a transformational change agent helping organizations build business cases for transformational changes within their benefits plans to optimize costs and support overall business strategies.