Build on knowledge from Bitesize Bluebeam 1 & 2. Did you know you can export to an Excel spreadsheet, or even link directly to that Excel template file full of formulas you’ve been using for years? In this advanced course you’ll learn how to create custom columns, embedding formulas, and information organization
- Custom Estimating Tools (Continued from Bitesize Bluebeam 2: Basic Material Takeoffs & Estimates)
- Collecting Rich Data with Custom Columns
- Reports and Exporting Data
- Bitesize Bluebeam 1: Baseline Basics & Bitesize Bluebeam 2: Basic Material Takeoffs & Estimates
Technology & Participation:
Please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have Bluebeam 2018 or newer installed, and ready to go before class. If you don’t currently have a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can download a free trial here.
- Attendance via tablet or phone is not recommended.
- You should have a mouse with a scroll wheel when attending this class. In Bluebeam there are several right-click shortcuts, and the wheel will help you zoom in/out on documents.
- 2-screen computer set-up is recommended. This will allow you to watch the instructor on one screen while practicing on the other.
- Live, Online, Instructor-led training
- ZOOM invite link and course materials will be provided to you in advance of the course
This course is delivered in partnership with local construction associations.