Let's continue to work TOGETHER to prevent the spread of COVID-19!
To avoid gathering in groups and non-essential travel, please join our virtual classroom using Zoom to enjoy an instructor led, complete and interactive learning experience, from the office or comfort of your own home.
This instructor led course teaches you the fundamentals of a Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) and describes your role in keeping workplaces safe, so that your company can develop a committee that adheres to legislation and is unique to your workers, history, and environment.
- What is a Joint Health and Safety Committee?
- When is a JHSC required?
- Committee members selection process
- Committee roles and responsibilities
- General and specific requirements of committee members
- JHSC Meetings
- Keeping Records
- Maintaining accurate records, statistics, and reports
- Inspections and Investigations
- Committee member roles in work site inspections and incident investigations
REGISTER 3 or more and SAVE $50 each!!!