Contractor success depends heavily on the field production of tradespeople. Lead towards efficiency and start seeing improvements to your bottom line. This workshop will define Field Productivity, discuss the effects of low Field Productivity, and outline approaches to increasing Field Productivity.
- Introduction to Field Productivity
- The Contractor’s Role in improving Productivity
- The Supervisor’s Role in Improving Field Productivity
- Labour Productivity
- Equipment Productivity
- Factors that Impact Productivity
- Quantifying Lost Productivity
Who should attend?
Anyone whose work is described in industry contracts: Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Construction Managers, Superintendents, General Foremen, Foremen and Estimators of all levels will benefit from the workshop.
This course is for Contractors and Sub-Contractors in all segments of the Construction Industry.