Let's all work TOGETHER to practice Physical (Social) Distancing!
To avoid gathering in groups and non-essential travel, please join our virtual classroom using Zoom to enjoy an instructor led, complete and interactive learning experience, from the office or comfort of your own home.
This 30 hour course specializes in the function of estimating and the role of an estimator. Learn the essential skills necessary to meet the growing demand for skilled estimators by understanding the construction process, technologies, business, and relationships within the industry. The first measure of a successful project hinges on the ability and accuracy of an estimator.
- Introduction to estimating basics
- Steps in the bid process
- Estimating costs for specific tasks
- Estimating costs not associated with specific tasks
- Code of Ethics
- Estimating costs of work by others
- Putting estimates into actions
- Estimating redesigns and revisions
- Project contributions to corporate profits
For more information click the Course Outline
May 21 - June 18, 2020
Tuesday and Thursdays Only
3:00 - 6:00 pm
- 5 CCA Gold Seal Credits
- 60 BC Housing CPD points, Formal
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.