This instructor led course teaches you the fundamentals of a Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) and describes your role in keeping workplaces safe, so that your company can develop a committee that adheres to legislation and is unique to your workers, history, and environment.
- What is a Joint Health and Safety Committee?
- When is a JHSC required?
- Committee members selection process
- Committee roles and responsibilities
- General and specific requirements of committee members
- JHSC Meetings
- Keeping Records
- Maintaining accurate records, statistics, and reports
- Inspections and Investigations
- Committee member roles in work site inspections and incident investigations
REGISTER 3 or more and SAVE $50 each!!!