This online course has been designed and developed for the worker to address health and safety issues specific to pipeline construction in the oil and gas industry. Learn how to recognize, assess and contol hazards on the work site
- Learn to recognize hazards
- Learn how to assess hazards
- Learn how to control hazards
- Learn to operate a vehicle safely
- Learn to operate equipment safely
- Learn how to respond to emergencies
This course is available in English and French.
Duration: 6 hours | $100.00 +GST
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.