This online course is a flexible and dynamic set of concepts that can be used as a tool to make road journeys safer for everyone in your company. It incorporates written policies and a standardized journey planning process to promote and enhance driver safety.
This course provides an overview of the underlying principles of Journey Management, and provides specific guidance on how to create or enhance all the elements that make up a typical Journey Management program.
- The elements that comprise a typical Journey Management program
- Crafting program policies and procedures
- The journey planning process, including pre-trip, en route, and post-trip procedures, trip documentation, and best practices
- Journey Management program roles and responsibilities
- The creation and use of risk scorecards
- The purpose of a Journey Management program
Duration: 30 minutes | $49.95 +GST
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.