This Fall Protection course has been approved and accepted through BCCSA as a NCSO designated course. Our instructor is trained and certified by Fusion Safety Services; a licensed OSSA and BCCSA Approved Training Provider.
This one day course was developed for workers who need training in the proper selection, use, care and maintenance required to utilize fall protection equipment. It includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, practical exercises, class discussions, videos, written knowledge test and practical exam.
- The OSSA fall protection standard requirements
- Legislation as it relates to fall protection
- Fall restraint verses fall arrest
- Types of falls and effects
- Fall protection planning
- The training and competency requirements
- Rescue and escape planning
- Recognition, evaluation and control of hazards
- Completing a hazard assessment
- Fall arrest calculations
- Proper donning and doffing of fall protection equipment
Please Note: Government issued ID is required for certification.
This course is eligible for 1 Gold Seal Credit and 16 CPD Points.