The most recognized WHMIS course in Canada!
The "Employer" COMPLIANCE deadline is December 1, 2018.
This award winning, industry recognized WHMIS online training course is for initial or re-certification training. It centers around 6 WHMIS stories, which bring in real life events, told by real people in real workplaces. The video, animations, engaging games and skill building exercises will engage the adult learner and make for an interesting and educational learning experience.
This course meets all of Health Canada’s training requirements under the Hazardous Products Regulations (HPR), for all persons involved in handling workplace chemicals.
Our WHMIS course contains both WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015, which employers are required to still teach in the workplace until November 30, 2018.
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015
- WHMIS 1988 and how it works with GHS WHMIS 2015
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Hazards Groups
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 SDS and MSDSs
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Symbols & Labels
- Personal protection (PPE)
- What to do if something goes wrong?
- Emergency actions
- Special situations
Duration: 2 hours | $34.95 +GST
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.