Our instructor is trained and certified by the Fall Protection Group; a licensed training provider.
This 4 hour end user program will allow you to understand the essentials of Fall Protection as it relates to simple systems and work at heights. This course is suitable for individuals whose work environment is relatively homogenous, (i.e. where you work only within the setting of an aerial work platform). The anchor point is consistent and established and your equipment choice is static. The course material is energetically delivered and focuses on student participation.
- Hazard identification
- Regulatory bodies
- Fall safety systems and planning
- Shared and personal systems
- Anchor points - strength requirement, types
- Body holding devices - full body harness fitting
- Connectors - basic lanyards, energy absorbers and SRLs
- Equipment care
Please Note: Government issued ID is required
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.