Video conferencing let's you connect to our classroom from around the country!
Join our virtual classroom using Zoom, the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing. SAVE time, travel and money while you enjoy a complete and interactive learning experience from the office or comfort of your own home.
IMPORTANT: To register for the virtual classroom experience, ensure you select the Video Conferencing ticket from the "Select Ticket Type" drop down box before you click on REGISTER NOW!
This 30 hour course specializes in the function of estimating and the role of an estimator. Learn the essential skills necessary to meet the growing demand for skilled estimators by understanding the construction process, technologies, business, and relationships within the industry. The first measure of a successful project hinges on the ability and accuracy of an estimator.
- Introduction to estimating basics
- Steps in the bid process
- Estimating costs for specific tasks
- Estimating costs not associated with specific tasks
- Code of Ethics
- Estimating costs of work by others
- Putting estimates into actions
- Estimating redesigns and revisions
- Project contributions to corporate profits
For more information click the Course Outline
Register 2 or more employees and SAVE $50 each!
- 5 CCA Gold Seal Credits
- 60 BC Housing CPD points, Formal, Group A
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.