This course has been designed to help improve the written, oral, and negotiating skills of estimators, superintendents, and project managers who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, sub-trades, owners, clients, engineers, and their employers.
- Define a conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict
- Describe the importance of communication
- Apply assertiveness techniques to get a point across
- Deal with difficult people more effectively
- Recognize the criteria for an effective negotiator
- Describe how power can be used/abused in negotiation
- Identify when to close negotiations
This course has been accredited by the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) and this course is available in both English and French.
Duration: 4 hours | $150.00 +GST
- 2 CCA Gold Seal Credits
- 8 BC Housing CPD points, Formal, Group A
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.