Our instructor is trained and certified by Fusion Safety Services; a licensed OSSA training provider.
This one day course was developed for workers who require training to utilize elevated work platforms. All workers must be trained in the system components, inspection, safe use and handling. It includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, videos, class exercises, inspection and use of an EWP and written knowledge test.
- Legislation and standards as theyrelate to elevated work platforms
- Employer and worker responsibilities
- Elements of pre-work planning
- Load limitations and calculations
- Pre-use check and visual inspection
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
- System components
- Working from heights
- Platform types
- Machine specific features
- Safe operation
- The training and competency requirements
- Rescue and escape planning
- Recognition, evaluation, and control of hazards
MANDATORY: All students MUST have proof of their Fall Protection certification prior to training.
- Steel-toed Boots
- Highly visible vest
- Hard Hat (CSA approved)
- Safety Glasses
Please Note: Government issued ID is required.