This interactive online course provides the learner with a basic introduction to, and awareness of, Lean Construction "thinking" and the principles, tools, and practices that form the essential foundations of LEAN implementation projects, processes, and culture. This online course can be taken in lieu of the one day White Belt program.
There are currently five (5) Lean Construction belt certification levels: White, Yellow, Green, Black, and Master Black.
The following is a short animation that provides an introduction to Lean, its application in construction and the benefits that can be realized.
- Define Lean and Lean Construction
- Explain the principles and benefits of Lean Construction
- Distinguish between the types of wastes that exist in construction
- Identify value-added and non-value-added (wasteful) activities in construction
- Identify the tools used in Lean Construction
- List the benefits of the tools used in Lean Construction and the context in which they should be used
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.