Knowledgeable staff is ready to assist SICA members with tendering. We can offer advice on the tendering process and information on policies, procedures, handling inquiries from BidCentral, contract legislation, Builders Lien Act to ensure that your tendering efforts are as successful as possible.
Builders Lien Act
The Builders Lien Act provides rights and imposes obligations on most of the parties within the construction project in addition to their respective rights under their contracts. It is the law in BC and it must be adhered to.
- View the current Builders Lien Act
- View Builders Lien Act Forms
- View A Basic Guide to the Builders Lien Act
Standard Construction Documents and Guidelines
SICA offers a number of standard construction documents for General and Trade Contractors. Standard documents offer consistency and certainty within the construction industry.
Click on the links below to access information on standard construction documents and guidelines.
- Purchase documents and guides from SICA
- BCCA Standard Documents & Guidelines Information
- BC Documents Committee Documents
- Public Construction Council Documents
- CCDC Standard Documents Information
SICA Industry Policies & Procedures
SICA members can get answers to their non bid depository tendering issues, please call our Kelowna office 250.491.7330.