How to register for a SICA event or course
Steps for Registering for a Course or Event
- Login to your SICA account. If you have not logged into the new website, follow these instructions.
- Click on either the Training Calendar or the Meetings & Events Calendar.
- Click on the course or event you are interested in
- Select your ticket type and click either Register or Add to Selected and Register later (this will add the course/event to your cart and allow you to continue looking for other events and courses)
- Add the attendee information to info the fields and click Save/Add Attendee. Added Attendees will be listed on the left side of the screen. To add multiple attendees, continue adding attendee information until all attendees have been entered.
- Once you have entered all applicable attendees click Proceed to Checkout.
- Review the information in your cart and click Checkout, follow the steps in the checkout to complete your order.
Legal Talk: Modernizing your Construction Agreements
Carbon Tax in Construction – What You Need to Know
Reaching the Millennials | Attracting the right people is in how the story is told
Innovation key as the BC construction industry steps into a modern trades training future
Okanagan College Trades Building wins top honours at SICA Commercial Building Awards
A word from the COO 2015
Commercial Building Awards - Finalists Announced!
As a Member you are a part of a collective voice, the SICA voice. Together, our voice is changing the construction community and helping your business grow through advocacy, networking events, affinity programs, direct business leads and more. Our voices promotes fairness, transparency and open communication in the construction industry. Join SICA to grow your business today and be a voice for our industry tomorrow.JOIN NOW