Built by the Industry. Built for the Industry
SICA has partnered with an employee benefits provider to create a unique employee benefit plan offering to SICA member groups. As your industry association, we truly understand how important your health and wellness is to you, your employees and their families. We also know that employee benefits are an important commitment by employers to recruit, retain and protect valued employees.
Through our partnership with the administrators of our benefit program, British Columbia Construction Association Employee Benefit Trust; SICA provides our members exclusive access to a very comprehensive, affordable and cost-effective benefits program. Here is a brief snapshot of what is included under our plan:
- Exclusive member group health plans with comprehensive coverage and competitive pricing, including: life insurance; extended health care; vision care; dental care including orthodontic and major services; short and long term disability income-replacement benefits while on claim; and a retiree transition benefit.
- Dedicated consulting and service teams.
- Employee Assistance Program coverage included to help employees and those in their household to manage day-to-day challenges.
- Hour-Bank plans to cover seasonally employed staff.
- Access to Best Doctors coverage providing access to medical specialists.
- Access to qualified human resource consulting.
- Access to Copeman Healthcare Services
Employer groups participating in our employee benefits program, not only support our industry and community but more importantly our association.
SICA’s Employee Health and Wellness Benefit program is administered by the British Columbia Construction Association Employee Benefit Trust (BCCA EBT)