Join us for an open and constructive dialogue between Consultants, Contractors and Owners engaged in the procurement & construction process!!
The CCO Workshop will have two afternoon breakout sessions to participate in, with 4 topics within each session.
- Labour Disruptions… tax & immigration considerations for bringing foreign workers to Canada / Mergers & Acquisitions – What’s Your Exit Strategy? with BDO Canada LLP
- Practical Business Documentation with PIHL Law
- Top 10 Construction Contract Errors with PIHL Law
- Realities of The Big BIM Theory with Civic Legal LLP
- Workplace Substance use Impairment in the Post-Cannabis-Prohibition World with WorkSafeBC
Tickets also include Buffet Breakfast & Lunch, Refreshments and 1 drink ticket to the Victaulic Cocktail Reception.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available, please contact Candace Wilshaw, Meetings & Events Coordinator @ 250-491-7330 ext# 208 for more information!